Saturday, December 17, 2011

Which Apple store in the Hollywood area will be easiest/best to pick up iPhone 4 at?

I will be visiting and staying in Hollywood, CA on June 24 (iPhone 4 launch day) and will be pre-ordering my and my wife's iPhones so I can pick it up in store that day. Just wondering which Apple store has the best parking, easy in and out, maybe less busy, just overall which is the best store to pick up my iPhone 4. Any other comments that might help my Apple store decision in that area are welcome.|||Apple Store The Grove


189 The Grove Drive Los Angeles, CA 90036 (323) 965-8400


lots of parking around there (the parking garage also has valet parking if you self park


this garage also will tell what level to find parking on


B


Apple Store Beverly Center


8500 Beverly Boulevard, Suite #656 Los Angeles, CA 90048 (310) 289-7014


Beverly center parking okay but can be a tight on leaving the center


C


Apple Store Century City


10250 Santa Monica Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90067 (310) 286-6820


the parking is okay but its enormous you can easy get lost in this underground parking


you probably have seem movies using a parking lot -this is the they used|||No such thing.





I can guarantee you that people are going to be lining up on that day to pick up the phone. The best you can do is wait.|||There isn't going to be much difference between the stores, but I'd go to The Grove, easier parking situation overall.





(I'm having our iphones delivered to our home. I'm hoping that Power Support protective film will be available by the time I get the iphones, gotta put it on right out of the box.)





My dh's (2 yrs old) iphone just stopped taking incoming calls. Coincidence, or evil plot to get a new iphone?

No comments:

Post a Comment