Thursday, December 15, 2011

Where do i buy Hollywood products in England?

I have been looking on the internet for 'boob tape' as i am wearing a dress that will not allow me to wear a bra. I found a website called Hollywood which has everything and more i need but the only problem is is that the company is American and the postage and packaging is hugee. Any ideas where i can buy 'Hollywood' products in England?|||Hi Hanna,





Search for "fashion tape" and you'll find it everywhere - Boots, Superdrug, Amazon... all over the place! :)





By the way - full marks for not wearing a bra under a dress which is unsuitable for one - you'll look a million dollars I'm sure. :)|||You can buy Boob Tape in many shops.





I've seen it in Claires accessories, H%26amp;M, M%26amp;S, La Senza, Ann Summers, Debenhams.





Trust me honey, the stuff is anywhere you can buy bras, ballgowns or accessories!

No comments:

Post a Comment