Saturday, December 17, 2011

What do you think I should wear to this Hollywood Undead concert?

Well I'm going to a Hollywood Undead concert in a few weeks.


I absolutely love them :)


But I don't go to concerts often, so I'm not sure what to wear. I wanna stand out somewhat, but not like out of place, if you know what I mean.


The concert is at the Starland Ballroom


Thanks !|||standing out is the last thing you want to do. everyone wheres simple clothes. people will think your attention seeking. like, my friend wore chains and wristbands with spiky studs on them to a slipknot concert. when in the crowd, his arm got swung backwards and one of the spikes cut his cheek. then there was a smosh pit. his chain got stuck in someones earplug and it ripped the plug straight out her ear. she as bleeding like hell cuz her ear got spilt. wear what everyone else normally wears. a black t-shirt or black top and blue/black jeans.|||Ok,skinnies or jeggings are always awesome....you can grab an HU shirt offa EBAY for pretty cheap....BODY GLITTER!!!!!Lol,sounds gay,but if you're a girl it'll look awesome in the lights.I hope you're a girl,because this part us meant for 'em- TEASE UP YOUR HAIR-if u have longish hair u can tease up the front with gel and mousse and crap,short hair u can straighten.Boots or Converse will look good,I guess,and that's all I gotta say.O yea,you're lucky,HU isn't in my state right now:(|||wear tights, like peter pan.

No comments:

Post a Comment