Thursday, December 15, 2011

How can I get a bus that could take me all the way to Hollywood?

I live in West Covina, California.


And i dont have a car.


i want to go to a music shop in hollywood called amoeba.





And since i dont have a car i have no way of getting there.


Is there anyway I can get there by buses?


I know theres probally not a bus that takes me directly there but if anyone can help me please.


Its for a christmas gift.





My last resort is a metro if possible even that would work.


Thanks!|||If it were me, I'd take the metrolink train. MUCH faster than a bus. Then you could transfer to the Red Line Subway to the Hollywood %26amp; Vine station. A bit more expensive, but much faster and SO worth it.|||Ride Foothill Transit 498( DOWNTOWN L.A.) heading south


From: SUNSET AV/GARVEY AV%26amp;WEST COVINA PKWY


To: 1ST ST/HILL ST(NW corner)


Pay $4.40 + $0.50 for Transfer., Monthly Pass: $155.00, (EZ Pass accepted)


Ride Metro Rail Red Line (NORTH HOLLYWOOD STATION) heading south


From: CIVIC CENTER STATION


To: HOLLYWOOD/VINE STATION|||from covina or Baldwin park metrolink station you can take metrolink to union station


then the redline *(subway) to Hollywood and your metrolink ticket will be valid on the subway as well

No comments:

Post a Comment