Thursday, December 15, 2011

Is Hollywood South a good acting studio in Metairie La?

I love acting and I found a place called Hollywood South. If you know anything about it please tell me. I tried John Robert Powers but it is too expensive!|||It is not an acting studio, it is a casting service. Powers is also a SCAM. HSouth is not of any use, either. You need experience, get in all the plays at school.|||I know a good one in LA called sedona studios at 5272 Valley Boulevard


Los Angeles, CA. Studios nice, the people treat you as one of their own. Its like home when i was there

Report Abuse


|||I know a good one in LA called sedona studios at 5272 Valley Boulevard


Los Angeles, CA. Studios nice, the people treat you as one of their own. Its like home when i was there

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment