Thursday, December 15, 2011

How do I become a extra in a HOLLYWOOD movie?

I would love to become an extra in a Hollywood movie. My goal is to be in Scream 4 (yes they are doing it, kevin williamson is writing it as we type) So How do I do it? I would like to be in any movie really. I live in NJ but I can easily get to NY if I have to. Sites? Places to call? Anything could help!





Thanks guys!!!!|||Well, before you even get NEAR Hollywood (or New York) you will need to make a resume and get professional photos done. The photos are $700+, but you can make your own resume.


Look up examples on Google.


You need to start at the bottom and work up to the top!


You can't just randomly decide to do a movie, no offence.


They don't take inexpierenced actors.


Start at school plays and community theater, that looks good on resumes.


Hope I helped!|||http://extracasting.blogspot.c鈥?/a>





how to become an extra

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment