Saturday, December 17, 2011

Is Christian Bale one of the most overrated actors in Hollywood?

Does he ever play any other character but himself in movies? He has the driest personality of any star out there. If it weren't for his roles as a child, he wouldn't be in Hollywood today.





People are not going to like what I say, but I think he's the worst actor to play Batman, after Clooney.|||"People are not going to like what I say, but I think he's the worst actor to play Batman, after Clooney."





Nu-uh! xP|||I guess you didn't see The Machinist. He was great in that and it was different.|||i dont know who the hell he is but i heard something about him on TMZ if u watch and he is like yelling saying for some guy to get out of his way... egotistical bozo|||Can't be any worse than Keanu Reeves or Jim Carrey - both act the same in every film they're in.|||All of this is opinion based on preference and regardless of what I say - or what someone else says doesn't make someone right or wrong





Personally, I think these questions based on preference really don't establish anything.





Do you even know Christian Bale to know that he plays his life in every movie he does? Obviously not. Christian Bale is an excellent actor (just because he flipped out doesn't take away from his ability and I think this is what this post is really about)





If it weren't for his roles as a child to help him refine his skill and all of the unique films he's done since - he wouldn't be in Hollywood.|||"American Psycho" was all right, and he is attractive....





But he'll always be 'Jack' in "Newsies" to me. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment