Thursday, December 15, 2011

Move to Hollywood to pursue Acting Career?

When I graduate from high school I want to move to Hollywood to become an actor. I am currently still taking acting classes. I want to know how should I go about planning the move. I'm going to need to find a small apartment and a job and what college should I go to?


Please someone help me plan especially if you had experience.


Thanks.|||a good school to go to for acting would either be CalArts or UCLA. they both have really good programs for theater. the problem is getting in. if you have really good grades, it should be easy! and start off as an extra. that way you dont have to worry to much about it and you can still pay the rent! good luck!|||try looking for small roles to get experience. this site should help you: hollywood-opportunities(dotcom)|||i'm planning on doing the same after high school! what i'm going to do is register with central casting %26amp; start off as being an extra on a tv show or movie %26amp; keep working my way up step by step

No comments:

Post a Comment