Saturday, December 17, 2011

What are some good hollywood undead quotes from theirs songs?

good hollywood undead quotes, sayings, lyrics.


something that is like 1, 2, 3, or 4 lines. no more.


no cussing/ light cussing ?


its for my facebook profile.


New and/or old songs.|||"Welcome to a world where dreams become nightmares" - Been To Hell

"There's a black flag hanging over this town.." - Tendencies

"The city looks so pretty, do you wanna burn it with me?" - City

"I watch the world die through crimson eyes, I cry it turns to night, I die I see the light, and now I'll say good-bye.." - Pain

"Just let me burn,it's what I deserve.." - Paradise Lost

"I'm a God, motherf***er, there's a price to pay..Yeah I'm a God, motherf***er, and it's judgement day.." - Undead

"You were too good for this world so you left it, everything turned red and then you made an exit" - Coming Back Down

"You look to me to find the truth and what I say is what you do, but everyone you look up to is really as f***ed up as you" - Pain

"You pave the way that we walk, and we dug your grave, we won't stop" - Dove %26amp; Grenade

"And we get blamed and pushed around.. who's the f***ing villain now?" - Pain

"I had nothing to give so I gave you my life, didn't wanna see me live so you gave me your knife.." - Mother Murder

"Imma put you in my ashtray cuz you just got smoked" - Lights Out

"When the dirt hits your coffin, just go to sleep" - I Don't Wanna Die

"Hearts beating faster running to the front lines, nobody runs or makes it out alive.. Look to the heavens as it rains from the sky, nobody runs or makes it out alive.." -Glory

"Oh my god, I'm one of a kind, Imma smash it up, it's about that time" - Le Deux

"I see the streets burn every time I fall asleep, I'm losing all my sanity, I can't hide from the voice that speaks inside of me" - Street Dreams





-x-





lmfaoooo thankyou!! I just created this list one day because I finished a math test early.. so i read your question and thought ".....perfect! :D"|||I believe in miracles!


Where ya from, you sexy thing? - Hot Chocolate





Don't look back. - Boston





Waiting on a Sunday afternoon


for what I read between the lines ---


you lied. - Nine Inch Nails, "Interstate Love Song"





All I can do is read a book to stay awake


and it rips my life apart


but it's a great escape.


Escape. - Nirvana

No comments:

Post a Comment