Saturday, December 17, 2011

What do you think of the band Hollywood undead?

I personlly love hollywood undead. I know everyone of their songs.How many people love hollywood undead and their music? What are your reasons?|||I love them I guess I can really relate to the view of their songs like cities and the diary and I like the fact thats it like rap and still has some rock things in|||They are the ****


I love love love love love love love love love love them.





Great music.I love deuce's voice and their songs have a great beat to it. I think their songs just stand out you know?





My favorite songs from them are:


No. 5


california


City


Young|||yea i loved them back when barely anyone heard of them. i really like their mix of styles...and they have catchy songs. i usually don't listen to anything with rap or hip hop...but they do it well.


i guess one main reason i started liking them was that they came out when i went to college in vegas, and missed cali...yea idno lol|||i like hollywood undead but they stole the riff from crazy train in undead :o thats the only thing i have against them, but i love their songs, especially their screaming|||HU4L! theyre ripping off motley crew and some other bands too LOL!!! new abulm desperate messures... hey! desperate times call for desperate messures...|||i DON'T KNOW EVERY SONG BUT I LOVE IT!!


HIHIH!!





IT IS AWESOME!!





IT makes me feel different UNDEAD!!!|||I love Hollywood Undead! [=|||I like their music. i just wish that some of the lyrics weren't so dark and depressing. haha|||never heard of 'em

No comments:

Post a Comment